GBPUSD SOLD OVER 200 PIPS WHILE I SORE



I so much would have loved to end the first month of 2016 in a good way; but I while I got many things right in the past few weeks, I did the reverse in this one. Many things were done badly: Picking a trade where I normally wouldn’t have among many other silly mistakes; and where I should have caught a winner, I just didn’t spot it until it was too late.

It took days of waiting for the rising wedge to form on 4-hour time frame. Since the overall trend and the 4-hour chart pattern are bearish, I was inclined to go short than long; though, it meant I had to wait for price to test the resistance again.

When price tested the resistance, it formed a rising channel (red channel) on 1-hour time frame. I didn’t see it form.  When I eventually did, it was late.

The decline that came afterward was rapid and over +200 pips. I had planned to set my target at 1.4131 and Stop loss above the most recent high.
Share on Google Plus

About Moshow

Oseni Moshood ( Moshow) is a physicist, a blogger and a spot trader with years of experience. He trades only price actions partly because he thinks Economics is boring; or, probably because he failed Economics; and he loves fine artistic works.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment